Friday, February 20, 2009

I Wanna Be a Muppet!

Who doesn't love the Muppets?

If not...then I must sit you down and have you watch countless episodes of Seasame Street, Fraggle Rock (which I will need to see much more of) and every Muppet movie I can get my hands on outside of the space one until you see the error of your ways.

I always wanted to be on Sesame Street, hang out with Big Bird or go chill over with the Muppets and sing a song with Ralph while Gonzo crashed through the ceiling. Not to mention Miss. Piggy just rocks

I'm totally stealing this from AfterEllen.com, but it's fun and I want to share it. But there is a quiz, perhaps the quiz of the week where you can discover what muppet you are.

Which you should also be able to take on the side of my blog right now, if it worked right...

And now, to end the suspense, who did your fair proveyer of silliness at this blog get?


You are Gonzo the Great.
You love everyone, and still you get shot out of a cannon on a regular basis. Oh, and you are completely insane and have a strange fascination for chickens.
ALSO KNOWN AS:
The Great Gonzo, Gonzo the Great, Just Plain Weird
SPECIES:
Whatever
HOBBIES:
Tapdancing blindfolded on tapioca while balancing a piano on his nose, backwards, five times fast.
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"From Here to Eternity...with no brakes."
FAVORITE TV SHOW:
"Touched By An Anvil"
QUOTE:
"No parachute? Wow! This is so cool!"

You have no idea how happy this makes me. The King of Crazy himself! Gonzo is hysterical and never fails to make me laugh. And after the Muppet Christmas Carol where Gonzo played Charles Dickens himself and was quite probably my favorite part in the movie, few characters could make me happier.

Now, just to go find my Rizzo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew at your service. :-)

 
Site Meter