Thursday, February 12, 2009

Should we start over?

So once again after trying to make a rpomise to write in my blog I've forgotten and not written in it again for a few weeks...so this is leading me to wonder why do I even have this blog if I'm not going to write anything in it?

Perhaps it's my lack of direction that I want to take this. Not sure what I want to write about or what to do here nothing is happening. Perhaps it's time to figure something out and maybe start completely over. Go with a theme maybe...or maybe not...who knows...

ARRGH!! Opinions would be nice...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why does your blog keep getting a 'this blog contains adult subject matter, are you sure you want to see it?' warnings? And yes, I enjoy reading your entries. :-)

onewild said...

Man I was expecting pictures of naked people with that warning or at least some swearing. I'm well disappointed. :p

 
Site Meter